Bits and Pieces Chapter 1

30 August 2017 (Wed) 


One day before Merdeka, I'm finally writing a blog post.

Been wanting to do this for quite some time since the beginning of the year, people say writing down your feeling and thoughts help in self-realization and gaining positivity etc, I wanted to start (re-start) blogging cus I want to note down every special feeling/inspiration I've got throughout the year, so I could summarize what I've learnt during my birthday as a birthday lesson?
(and who knows I might be writer-material?)

60ish more days to my birthday, so let's start this. 

I'm thinking that life's built from few branches: family - friends - career - health - hobbies - significant other (and of course if you wanna break down further, money this and that)

Looking back to the 20-year-old me, I'm amazed how I'm (sorta) changed throughout the years and at what life has made me become.

Yes, guess life's been hard at times, of course there'll be bad days and challenges, and some heartbroken moment.

"Life never gets easier, you get tougher."

Couldn't agree more, you're made of those rough and bloody shyts.

There'll be bad days when the day isn't yours, but every brand new day is a new time for you to start-over again. Yes people will not forget what you've done today, but tomorrow is always a chance for you to prove them you could do something better, tomorrow is always a chance for you to improve, tomorrow is always a chance for you to be happy and proud of yourself!

There's no need to prove that you're good or to let people know how good you are, you do something poor today, you get it right and do better the other day. As long you're doing better and doing it right, it's okay that people know about it or not.

I've had a bad day today, not the worst ones but I sincerely hope I could gain some positivity during this short break.

Do I have helpless moment? YES.

Work challenges, family challenges, and ......
I believe bad times will end, i mean life's roller coaster rides, ups and downs for sure.

Key is, you get stronger you become unbreakable.

Let's end this with my #QOTD

"你永遠不可能讓一個不喜歡你的人去喜歡你,
  無論你再多做什麼,感動和喜歡永遠是兩回事。"


so let go of someone/something which will never be yours,
don't bother making it work.

OKAY. I'll no longer care about what's not meant to be and who's not meant to be.
It's never worth it draining your energy for someone  who's never worth it. Hey I'm done. TODAY.




Tomorrow will be a brand new day, I fucking SWEAR.

Comments